Times when topics are drastically a lot, it will be hard to browse down and search for the topics you're looking for. In this article will be guiding you on how to search a specific topic.
In My Topics or in All Topics, look for the search field.
In the search field, enter the topic title you wish to search and hit Enter.
Mission accomplished! The topic will be displayed below the result found.
Search Topic with Filter
In case you wish to narrow down your search, we have the filter options. In the right corner, beside the search field click Filter button.
We have several settings that you can use to filter down your search.
Let's discuss each filter settings that you may use:
- Including All - if you wish to search all contents using (Title, Content and Message)
- Title - if you wish to filter using Topic Title.
- Content - if you wish to filter using the content / description of the Topic.
- Message - if you wish to filter using contents written in the message or in discussions.
- To group - to filter a certain topic assigned to a specific group of members.
- To user - to filter a certain topic assigned to a specific member.
- Created by - to filter a certain topic created by a specific member.
- Filter by Created Topic From - To a specific date
- Filter by Updated topic From - To a specific date
Once you got all the right filter settings setup, click the Apply Filters. But just in case you wish to clear all settings just click the Clear settings.
You're ALL SET! You are now a certified Topic searcher.